Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Whose side are you on?

With the recent announcement that Cable will be joining an X-Men team with Cannonball, and some other nobodies like Iceman I have decided it might be time I join a team too. Plus it'll get lonely all by myself. That's why I'm incorparting it as a part of my show. Who knows, Fantastic Four, Avengers, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants(cause I keep it real, suckas), or another team possibly? So expect that soon. Though I still have yet to figure out what Federline said about the Brotherhood, my guess is that he's leading his own faction with Toad, Blob, and probably some loser like Unus-if you change the first letter of my name you can spell a bad word or Mammoax, the gian Elephant with acid spit! Or better yet maybe I should start my own team. Deadpool's Angels!

Couple of Notes on previous posts:
-I haven't foregotten about y'all egg peoples. Just haven't had the time.
-Also the casting results will be revealed soon enough!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Dead pool's Angels huh? well there are enough out of work super heroines. to start a team of just you and them. I hope they show up on your show

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Mind you, if you try to start your own team its gonna be pretty slim pickins!

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I don't know, Gaia. There's a lot of independent operators. Of course, you could always cut the baby in half and restart a defunct team, like the Defenders or the Champions. You get some built in name recognition and you can include anyone you want. Perhaps a group of loners - Ghost Rider, Punisher, Toxin - those kinds of . . people.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    TAGGED ME? Okay I shall answer I guess...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home