Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Origins and Randomness

Sorry for the delay but Cable told me that I didn't gain my powers by getting bitten by a radioactive Spider. So I had to think of my origin before I posted it for this extrvaganza edition. So my origins start in desolate New Mexico. I was testing a Gamma Bomb, I had been confilicting wtih my assistant Igor. We spoted a young man named Rick Jones on the test site. I ordered the countdown to be stopped and I went out to get Mr. Jones out of the blast. Igor betrayed me and the Gamma bomb exploded while I was out there, though I managed to save Rick. And thats how I became Deadpool Hulk. Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like it.

Moving on to the randomness, I shall go through casting for my show over the next few weeks for each role. The only ones currently known are those I posted in asking for auditions and Professor Xavier for Police Cheif(as seen on his blog).

Speaking of casting I'm looking for someone to post at my blog and become my apprentice. All interested in help fill in please post in comments and leave email. Once I've contacted everyone, I'll delete the emails.

I may have also found something better than Tacos, shrimpicken.

I need to add like a billion people to the links cause they got cool sites/blogs.

I have Electric Avenuse stuck in my head, thats all folks!

-Everyone's favorite neighborhood killing/love machine Deadpool.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    You know what I like better than Tacos? The Beef and Potato Burrito from Taco Bell. Wolverine brought about 30 of them back to the school on Saturday and in a mad binge, I ate half of them. They were just so tasty I couldn't resist. I may have to buy stock in that company.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Private Hudson said…

    I like chowhall food. Mmm mmm, some of the galaxy's finest chef's are in the Corps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home