Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Decimate Me one more time baby!

So last night was the first day of shooting for my show. Everyone was ready(will reveal who got the parts in a later post). I had gone to my girlfriend, Stacy X's, trailer so we could get jiggy with it. Because we hadn't yet, and she said once my .I heard someone else in the trailer so I quickly rushed in. I was aghast to see Kevin Federline-Spears! I quickly moved Stacy behind me and drew out my sword.

"All right you hick, its clobberin' time!" I yelled my famous battle screen.

"Hey hunney bunchums plz take khare of tis yonder so callyed hero," said that country hick while trying to keep in gangsta.

I turned around to see Stacy using her powers against me. I fell the floor barely being able to ask her why. Then and there her faced merged. "Isn't it like so totally obvious who else could enjoy shrimpicken,"she proclaimed,"other than a like country hick. Plus didn't you hear me singing! My skills are like perfect. I'm Britney Spears! " I was shocked to lear this, but there had been no other real clues unless you count the time Madonna came over and the two started making out, or the red string she wears on her wrist, or Justin Timberlake throwing a brick through our window, or the pants she has where it says Britney Spears on the butt. So as you could imagine I had no warning of this.

Professor Xavier and Northstar came quickly to the trailer because of all the noise.

"I demand to know what is going on here?" asked the sleek headed teacher.

Federline explained what had just happened and revealed that he had the mutant ability to shift rooms 181 degrees! That's one degree more than a semi-circle! "We are now head of the new Bruther Hood of Mutants! Why the heck do you think Blob came on the set for the cameo? He was spying for us! You think Magneto was accidently injured! I thunk not! I keep it real home dawg. Yea boy," said the Federline, "Who else could've set up Apokalypseses's return with his four horsemen. Us. We control the world. You think my moosik is good? HELL NO boy, it sucks. Even my bride's mooskic sucks. We control the world. We'll make this a better place for trailer trash mutants only. That's why your going down Wade, I'm taking away your mutant powers."

"Wait a minute, I thought Wade's powers were artifical, he's not a mutant," interjected the Professor.

"That's what I thought tell Britney yonder fund a thrid niple he had, he's a stinkin mutie!"

"Hold on, I thought you said you two were mutants as well."stated Northstar.

"Ummmm....Gameover, now using the British folk known as Jamie Bradrock, he'll alter reality so he loses his powers." I'm guessing Wanda has reformed again, seems so on her blog.

Wolverine was also in the room, to boost hits of this blog. Suddenly a blacklight hit the room, stains allover the trailer. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I yelled after realizing they had taken away my third nipple glory.

"Beam us up Toad," commanded Federline to what appeared to be a communicater.
"Can we go to Lotta burger first?" asked Federline's wife.
"Damn woman, you want to get chunky? I aint gonna be married to no fatty."

We laid there knocked out for several hours before Cable found us.

-Wade

10 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Gaia said…

    I can't make my brain stop spinning!
    Magneto's in cahouts with Apocalypse? That doesn't sound right... But i guess we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later.Oh well.


    P.S. Love Federline's accent!

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Or Apocalypse is in leauge With Jon the Intergalactic gladiator. ( no that doesn't sound right. And I don't remamber tham from my time serving Apocalypse , must be new recruits.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    from what I understand, though it is hard with Federline's country accent, he injured Magneto so he could take over the brotherhood.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    But I have a tape of the Amazing Mutant race It was Jon Unless he was mind controlled. fedeline is just talking gibberish

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    For Once I agree with you Kakarot.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I told you idiots to leave me alone , not cause acts of stupid terroisim in my name! I want nothing to do with whatever it is your planning Spears and federline!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya think you yonder Sagah Nur man would be awake if I didn't do it. Hell na, I planned it out as a destraction for my genius plan, foo'. I'm K-Fed for Dolly Parton's sake! I read the comics, and what I could read you died cause Cyclops killed you. Yea...

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have no idea what you just said.

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Nor do I...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home