Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yay! I'm bored.

Yup pretty bored here, so I made these digital egg people replicas of Cable and me:





















Neat, eh?If anyone wants me to do them, I can do it when I am bored next! Ahhh...little Deadpool's smiling. In other news, I have just learned I was once a member of the Brootherhood of Mutants. I have no recollection of this, but according to the toys r us X-Men comic I found I am. Cable says its even odder, because I'm not technically a mutant( but I won't let that hold me down my mutant brothers and sistas!). This Stacy girl won't leave me alone now. She wants to move in with me. And I don't know why everytime she asks me to do something I say yes. I think Cable's going to go to his dad's wedding and try and convince one of his moms to call it off. Beats me which one. Anyways that's all folks, Cable will probably come in a little bit.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home