Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Forthcoming Apocalypse

So Cable and I have just started on the Amazing Mutant Race that Professor X is hosting. I convinced Cable to stop at the bar, he said that we'll lose to everyone else. But once I let him in on my plan, he says, "Wade you idiot thats not how the game works."
I was shocked and flabberghasted we had to find clues. I mean sure I once played Sherlock Holmes in the off Broadway production of,"Shake that booty, the life of Jimmy Carter" but still that was too much work. So we decided to find the clue which was blah-blah-loser team Defenders. Which meant Dr. Strange.Right now we're on the lunch break.I sat next to Selene , and man I think she was hitting on me. Unless she meant by whats that smell, get away from me? But I think she's talking about my new brand name Deadpool after shave. And that Hudson keeps on pointing his gun on me. I'll just have to tell him I don't play that side of the street. Thoug maybe I should give him Northstar's number.

Anyways Cable, thanks(not) to Gaia's and The Sayian's Blogs, that Apocalypse is back. He now says we need to go and stop him. But I said now, you know how much sales will go up on Cable & Deadpool with Apocy guest starring? So I'm still trying to stop him.
Dumby.
I mean have you seen him lately, he's an old homless dumby. Big Dumby...

6 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Hahaha!So he's just rambiling he has no power base Hah! loser!

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    You have to count your fingers and toes when dealing with Apocalypse. Did you notice that there was no Deadpool in the Age of Apocalypse? What does that tell you about your odds of surviving an encounter? I'm just saying, don't underestimate the big guy.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Selene said…

    I have never smelt anything so VILE in eons....the only close second would be a "multiple cat litter box that hasn't been cleaned in three weeks" yeah.....that would be a close second....

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have let you live this long Deadpool, because you are one of the few who amuse me. But your usefulness in that regard may soon come to an end.

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Is that a come one Selene?

    And to Mr. Sabah Nur, You miss understand, I'm a big fan of your work. Its just I mean look at the photo. You look homeless. I mean your old work is classic...Please don't kill me.

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Deadpool, I'd just like to say that when you make your final preparations, don't forget who your friends are, okay?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home