Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Episode 2: Merc With a Liscense to Talk

So at a recent meeting with the Bravo folks they finally made it official and decided that the show was better as a drama/reality show rather than a sketch show. So they're starting from square one once more. Recasting roles, making new ones, and stuff. The producer of the show is Simon Williams, also known as the Avenger's Wonderman! So with this move we'll be joining Bravo's older brother company NBC! The slot we're getting is the place where Martha Stewart's Apprentice used to be shown. Apparently we're filler since 5 people watch that time, since something called "Lost" is on during that time. The story is me raising living it up East coast style when I find out that I have a daughter. Now with my daughter's mother dead I must raise here while I complete my duties as a merc'. So my gay friend helps me raise her! Carson Kressley from Queer from the Straight guy has been casted as my gay guy's ex-boyfriend/my hairstylist. And Stacy X has been casted as my on and off again girlfriend. We've also gotten the Blob to guest star in a cameo role. Other than that we have no one.

So here's the parts I'm looking for, so if anyone's intrested please let me know:

-Police Sheriff
-Gay Friend
-My Daughter (must be under 25)
-Crimelord
-Gangster who aspires to be a tap dancer.
-Neighbor
So post if you want to audition for a part.

Also apparently my idea for me getting free tacos was axed. I mean how cool would that. Movin' on up, to the high life we're finally movin on up to the east side...good times!

P.S. The Egg people will be around in another batch of about 3 in a few weeks when more time is around.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Ooh! Ooh! Can I audition to be the daughter? Right now I'm about 18, but I can be 12 if you want.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    you know I'm not sure what your is about actually. I've watched it I was just confused. I'll take the mob boss role if you want.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Deadpool is going to one of the big four networks! That is some very good news. Congratulations!

    I have been actually looking for a little something to do to get me away from the chaos of the mansion for a while. I'd be interested in the role of police chief, if that's still available.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home