Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Announcements

Because of shooting on my show I'll only be able to post on the blog for most weeks 2 times a week. Also Cable won't be able to fill in either because he's going to start be a recurring character on the show. I'll give you more info about it later. Guys and Gals. Oh and here are the egg peoples:



















They aren't as good as the ones I made of me and Nate.
I'm doing two versions of each(So blond Gaia coming, and two versions of the others who requested an egg people). I'll have the others done when I have more time. If anyone wants more let me know.

In news on my show:

-The whore known as Betty White has had her roll recast. Now she's been replaced by my new girl(!?!) Stacy X.
-The second episode shall premeire sometime this month on Bravo.
-The format shall be an ongoing dramadey series since the sketch show didn't go well with audiences.
-The Queer Eye for the Straight Guy bunch will be regulars.
-Expect to see my college years and meet all my kids!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I love it! Thanks so much for making it, Wade. As soon as the race is over, I will post it up on my blog, too.

    Sorry about your elimination. I know a lot of people were rooting for you and Cable. I thought you really had an excellent chance. Maybe next time.

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Cable said…

    I know I don't mind. I'm sure the race shall be exciting personally I'm pulling for Commander Oneida and Master Yoda. I know Wade wants Selene and Emma to win.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Oooooooo!!! I love it! Thanks a bunch!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Selene said…

    I once read a magazine that was doing a special about stars without makeup on..."Queer Eye" Carson was featured in it...I had no idea he required so much foundation...

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said…

    I should get cable just to see your show.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Captain Berk said…

    ..or get your show just to see cable.

    Your egg people are deeply arousing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home