Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A brief word from our sponsors!

I'll only be able to give one extra special post next week because of a wedding I'm attending(my cousin's marrying his sister, what can I say I grew up a hill billy). So since some people count Sundays as the beginning of the week I thought I'd post today. Haha I win suckers! Fancomics, which I've mentioned before is a great site. Its a forum to discuss a wide range of things. Here's a look at what you can talk about:

-Transformers: Generation One, Beast Wars, toys, cartoons, comics, and all other tf related things.

-X-Men: I'm sure Professor X will be proud to know this site has a forum dedicated to the team he gathered. Talk about he movies, cartoon, comics, and heck even their blogs.

-Star Wars: Everything Star wars here, they even have a Star Wars RPG

-Doctor Who: Talk about the British TV series

-Joss Whedon: Talk about Joss Whedon's series like Buffy, The Vampire Slayer; Angel and Firefly/Serenity.

-Talk about the webcomic Exodroids

-Also discuss cartoons, literature, canned spam, TV/movies, real life, and more! Plus they're funding me and my living expenses currently. And just between us I used their credit card to buy the kitchen table from Golden Girls in an auction. And join us next week for the extravaganza post.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So what is your handle on that site, Wade?

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    I am GrandMaster Funk, but I'm currently posting as Inferno.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said…

    Have fun at the wedding, just remember when someone says "cut a rug" that actually means to dance.

    Also, I wanted to mention that your Wyoming comment in your profile cracks me up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home