Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Race Against Time

As Wade and I stood in the Savage land as Wolverine and Peter Rasputin were eliminated from the Amazing Mutant Race our time traveling foe appeared once more.

"So I have finally found the webslinger and Jerry Lee Lewis," exclaimed Kang as he entered the arena.

"Look, I'm not Jerry Lee Lewis. My name is Nathan Summers, I go by Cable," I told Kang.

"I thought you were going by Soldier X? I was wondering whose stuff in the fridge was labeled Cable. I thought that was my stuff," interjected Deadpool.

"*Sigh* Listen Kang, what was that crisis you were talking about?" I asked.

While we were talking to Kang, I noticed Selene and Goku were looking at us as though we were madmen. They asked who we were talking to, they thought we were crazy. Obviously I couldn't prove my sanity since Wade was the only one who could see him, and sanity isn't his strong suit.

"Now I shall teleport you to the time when I rule the earth," The timelord told us.

We were teleported to a ancient Egypt, Kang sat on a throne with his girlfriend to his side.

"He baby, how'd you like to snuggle with the ole' Wademyster?" asked Wade smoothly.

"WADE! YOU IDIOT. DO YOU REMEBER THE LAST TWO TIMES YOU DID THAT?" I shouted, "Wait a minute I know you," I continued pointing at Kang's girlfriend, "You're Janet Pym, also known as the Wasp. I thought you were dating you're ex-husband/Hawkeye/Captain America. Deadpool, I'd stay away from this lady, she gets around."

"The Wademyster don't mind. The Wademyster don't care, the Wademyster knows he can give the Wasp what Kangster isn't," said Wade with a stupid girn on his face.

"You have angered Kang!"said, well who other than Kang would say that, "No one makes fun of Kang's girlfriend. He grabed Wade's hands and broke his fingers.
I asked Wasp how she could date one of her team's worst advesaries. She said, "I just have a thing for bad boys I guess, tee-hee. Plus since Hawkeye is kind of dead, I needed another man teehee." I bet that's why she went back to her wife beating husband, Giant Man.

I quickly used my teleknesis to lift one of the pyrimads and crush Kang the Conqueror with it. "My Legs, you crushed my legs!" I told him that's what he gets for being a dick.

Anyway using his equipment we travelled back to the race. Deadpool complained about his fingers(thus why I'm writing this entry) but his fingers should be healed in about half an hour.

As we arrived back we tubbled on top of a very displeased Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator and Vegeta. Once more just before Gaia arrived.

-Nathan Summers

3 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    quit falling on me!!!!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    That's the problem with these high society women. They think they can just make their own rules. I wouldn't be surprised if the Wasp joined the Sinister Six or the Masters of Evil, if she thought there was cute guy on the team she might like.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said…

    You guys landing on me wouldn't have been so bad if Deadpool just wouldn't pinch my butt along the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home