Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Reno 911!

So I woke up this morning still, in Reno. I got hammered, but still bored. So I decided to get some "adult entertainment" if you know what I mean. The lady of the night I hired was named Stacy X. She claimed to have been an X-Man(personally I didn't believe her, but I'm sure one of the school's people can confirm this).

Instead of having what I paid her to do,all she did was complain that the mary Archangel is a jerk who sleeps with underage country girls. I really don't care she wouldn't stop complaining. So I left the room(she thinks I'm still there). As I was walking down the street, I was stopped by some cops. To my surprise they were the cops from Reno 911 on comedy central. Apparently they're real. They wanted to lock me up for "trying to kill governor of California". So I tell them they should knight me for it. I'm practically a saint for doing it.

As they were cuffing me I bodysilde back to my hotel room. Cable was pretty upset, apparently he was in the middle of a meeting with the UN or something. I really wasn't bothered. Though I did convince him to join the amazing race with me. I know how we'll win for sure... Anyway time to get back to watching Golden Girls the best of DVD with Stacy and Cable. Mmmm.....tacos!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    you should really ask for your money back from Stacey.

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said…

    Some women will claim anything, huh?

    You know, if you didn't spend all your free and professional time breaking the law, maybe you wouldn't have to worry about the police hauling you to jail and stuff.

    I'm just saying.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I don't recall any X-Men fitting your description of Stacey. But how else would she have known about Warren's little problem with the girls?

    We did have a shape-shifter with us briefly named Starky. But he was a male. I hope you checked Stacey out thoroughly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home