Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Its called Civil War!

So I have received compensation for my lawsuit. She-hulkie managed to get Marvel to promise me a upcoming spot in its next big block buster comic event entitled, "Civil War". I'll have a big role in the comic, well okay maybe not. They did say I would speak. Alright, Alright, I was promised a Cameo. Fine I was promised to have my name mentioned.

In other news and notes, Nate still has pictures from my date with Paris. I plan on burning them tonight. As for why obviously the pictures are misleading. Plus I think Storm and my relationship's got started again. I told her I'd get plastic surgery(though I'm not *snickers*). And I don't just lay there if thats what you're thinking, Mr. Reader. Anyway I'm off.

Bodyslide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home