Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, December 16, 2005

I get no respect...

Well according to Professor Xavier's post on my last entry I'm in the X-Men Legends video game. I was unaware of this. So I called up She-Hulk to find out if I'm getting paid royalties. She says no. Because of this and the recent lack of jobs, I've decided to sue Marvel and Activision for 2.3 million dollars. She-Hulk said that's unwise, because they'll probably make Cable/Deadpool comic Cable and I'll be thrown into limbo. But hey I'm trying to keep it real.

And sorry for the lack of posting. Busyness getting drunk in my underwear crying. Tried to watch Bea Arthur's one woman show, but just started to cry myself to sleep.

-DP everyone's favorite merc' with a mouth.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Sorry to hear about your property right woes. Deadpool is probably the coolest character in the game. You have to unlock him later in the game to play him though.

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    By the way, I have been invited to join a group blog called Heroes Unplugged. They have said I could invite some others. It's sort of like an informal blog as chat-room kind of thing. If you'd like me to send you an invite, let me know. Here's the link if you want to check it out.
    http://heroesunited.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Thanks for the invite Prof. but I'm actually already apart of it. :)

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Oops. My bad. See what happens when I do things while I should be busy saving the multi-verse?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home