Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Auditions! Auditons!

Okay so as earlier reported Cable is joining the X-Men. His team allegedly composes Cannonball, Iceman, Rogue or Rouge however you spell it,Mystique and Sabretooth. I mean that's like the stupidest team I've heard. Iceman and Sabretooth are two of your big hitters you got problems. Anyway he says he's joining the team because he's lonely now that he's got no one in his life(missing She-Hulk). Though I'm not supposed to say anything. Ah what the hell, the so called mutant messiah is a wuss.

Anyway my auditions for teams started today. But first revealing the final roles for my show. Vegta tried out for the Don's role. I told him he's more suited for the tap dancer, cause no one can take him seriously with that hair. So he got mad and walked out. So the Crimelord was cast as the guy who played Theo on The Cosby Show, his stooge tapdancing goon will be played by James Masters (you know him as spike on Buffy).

Finally we have Gaia who barely beat Lindsey Lohan as playing my daughter. I told that Lohan chick, no I'm not taking any druggies on this show. Otherwise the FCC will be all over me. We also casted Carrot Top as my annoying neighbor, who shall be killed off by episode 3.

Back to my team I talked to the Champions. So far the only ones that have a chance of making it are the ladies of the team-Black Widow and Tigra, Archangel(he's rich, and I like money), and Ghost Rider to boost sales. Though I might just form my own X-team. Maybe the Deadpool's Xcellent X-Men.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Yes! *pats self on back*
    No drugies beatn' me!

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    aaaaah! I wanted to see tap dancing Vegeta. He'd never live that one down.

     
  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    I tap dance for no one

     

Post a Comment

<< Home