Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Mr. Summers I'm afraid has misinformed you...

Well I have read Nate boy's post about my alleged date with a male Paris. Now I have no idea what he's talking about. Yeah maybe I had a few drinks with a guy named Paris, but nothing happened I had to do because of a contract. Because he betrayed my trust I'm kicking him off my blog. He is no longer welcomed here. Loser.

Anyway She-hulkie is helping me get out of this show or another date. I did go onto Queer Eye, they gave me a Pirate shirt for some odd reason. They also called me Spiderboy. So I stabbed the blondie. He apparently thought it was assult(I made sure I didn't kill him). Though I might stay because Bravo has offered to get me Betty White as a co-star! Oh so ever closer to Bea Arthur....

NATHAN SUMMERS A JERK!!!!
Also I kicked him out of the apartment with the help of the ever so beautiful She-hulk. So now he's homeless, so if anyone has extra space you can take him in.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    This kind of reminds me of that Seasame Street episode where Burt and Ernie had a huge fight over how much time Ernie was spending in the bathtub playing with his "rubber duckie."

    I'm sure Cable means well and I, for one, found his updates amusing. Besides, all he has to say is "Bodyslide by One" and he's back. I'm afraid the two of you have interwined fates at this point.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deadpool and Betty White! As long as you can guarantee and NC-17 rating I am there!

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I was just playing X-Men Legends again and I have to say, of all the characters that can be played, Deadpool was the coolest. I really like his double sword swipe. I haven't taken him all the way to the end of the game yet, but that's only a matter of time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home