Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's been a rough few days...

Well the night after my last post I decided to purpose to She-Hulk, as I was going to here place John Jameson Jr. answered the door in his boxers. *Sigh* Apparently Jennifer didn't think we were exclusive, though at least I didn't tell her about my engagement plans. The last few days I've been watching Wade's Golden Girl Box sets and drinking Wiskey.
Though today I got some bad news, the woman my mom was cloned from(who is also my mom I guess) turned evil again. Because of my stupid dad. I mean seriously, I think Ms. Frost has some disease, and from what Warpath has told me gets around. Anyway I'm assembling a new X-Force team to help Professor Xavier stop her.

As always,

Nathan Summers

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    You should have went for it on the first date. Evreyone else I know has.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I'm sorry things didn't work out for you and She-Hulk. From what I've heard you missed quite the experience.

    And I think forming a new X-Force is a great idea. What with Magneto threatening to destroy all humans and Jean on the verge of snapping back to Dark Phoenix at any moment, we can use all the help we can get.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home