Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Tidbit about Wade's Paris Date

Well I just got a call from Wade about his date with Paris today. Turns out it wasn't Paris Hilton, it was her ex-fiancee. His name apparently is also Paris. I laughed for 20 min. after hearing that. He was very displeased, especially after Paris kept on trying to give him a smooch on the lip. Though Wade for once was a gentlemen on his date. Apparently they saw Rent together. Oh god, thats just too hilarious for words.

Now to my date with She-Hulk. I think we may have something there, nothing has happened (if you get my drift), but she may be the one. Though Wade has requested to try and get him out of some contracts he's signed with Bravo, including going on a few other dates.

-Nathan Summers

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    About that nothing happening yet comment? I got your drift. Get to it boy! What are you waiting for, smoke signals? From what I heard, She-Hulk is a first date kind of girl!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Private Hudson said…

    I kind of like you guys, maybe we can go on a bughunt together. I hate bugs. I might even let you try my M41A Pulse Rifle.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Bugs are fun I eat them for dinner. But I think you should go for it Nathan, I wouldn't worry now that the hulk has been shot into space.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home