Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

To spare you from Wade...

Hello everyone, Nathan Summers here to reintroduce myself. You might know as Cable, my mission is to save this world. I was on MSN messenger and I was talking to Wade, he asked me to post once more. So yes Wade is not impersonating me. I'll try and post some what in Wade's absence, but no gurantees. I have to take care of Providence. If I have time you might even see some juicy photos of Wade, though I'm sure his show will have enough of those. Got to go for now, have a date to night with a Ms. Jennifer Walters.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Ooh, I love Team-Ups. If Cable and She-Hulk are going to be out in public at a restaurant or movie or whatever, you just know Abomination and Sabertooth or somebody is going to show up looking for a brawl. Good luck!

    And from what I've heard about She-Hulk, you're probably going to have a "good time", too.

     
  • At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey step off Prof! No one talks abouit my last livin' relative like that. and you better be on your best behavior Summers Or I'll be lookinfor Ya!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Now Hulk, no reason to lose your cool. Your cousin is a lovely girl. I'm just saying, I've heard some things. That's all.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Which personiltiy are you this WeeK Hulk? You don't sound quite savage But Bit don't sound like Fixit either Anyway your Cousin is a grown woman and is more than capable of taking care of herself

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Cable said…

    Why would I ever do anything funny? All I ever try to do is make you and dad proud. *SOBS*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home