Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Stupid Fox Network

So for the past year or so I've been talking to the Fox Network about getting my own reality show. It'd basically follow me on my average day fighting Bears, midgets, Manute Bol, Tammy Faye Baker, watching Golden Girls season 1 box set, baby sitting some freak, and so on. So I'm told my show is going to be canceled because it "doesn't make sense" and "no one wants to see you without pants watching TV" and "you don't fight enough animals and circus people".

So I say screw you. I'll sell it elsewhere. Apparently Bravo is interested. Don't have that on my cable, so no idea what they show. But hey if they're willing to show me than they must be way macho.

But a second screw you to Fox for canceling by favorite television show Arrested Development. Now for those of you who don't know it follows the Bluth family who are kind of like the Hiltons met Enron family and they're crazy adventures. It is my theory they did this to spite me. The show is hilarious and I suggest those who are interested pick up the season box sets. I hear they're going for 12 bucks in some areas. It's a hilarious show and it'll start airing reruns on Fox on Mondays at 8 starting Dec. 5. Atleast rent the DVD from you're local Blockbuster. I guarantee its LOL. But try to watch it from the beginning some of the jokes are lost if you just jump into the middle. SAVE THE BLUTH FAMILY! They won 12 Emmys for pete's sake and how else will I watch the fabulous Jeffrey Tambor and Jason Bateman.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    we have satelite here and fro what my wife tells me, Bravo is anything but macho. So um beware Wade

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Queer Eye for Deadpool? I'm sure Gambit would love it, but I don't know about the rest of the house.

    As far as Arrested Development goes, I remember the promos for it and it looked pretty funny. Tambor in jail and all that. Somehow the show never crossed my path though. I usually only find new things when I'm flipping the channel. Perhaps I'll pick it up from Blockbuster. Thanks for the suggestion.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    man, i want to start a letter writing campaign for a deadpool tv show. that would be awesome! you could call it deadpool's pool. or, pool of deadpool. i guess that doesn't make much sense. how about, deadpool's deadpool?

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Captain Berk said…

    Arrested development is a great show

    I get the ships computer to pipe it to my ready room.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home