Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Crazy Fans

Today was a normal day as usual. Ate tacos, watched the View...I mean Sportscenter, played Xbox, watched my tivo episode of the View...I meant the O.C.!!! Swear to someone's god I did. Wait is O.C. better than the View?

Anyway I get a call....Stop looking at me like that! No I don't have a crush on sweet delicious Barbra Walters if thats what you're thinking. Thats sick, I'd never cheat on Bea Arthur. Erhh...so anyways....Of course I don't find Star Jone's scrumptious @$$ attractive. Ummm...That's set you don't get to know what happened during my day as punishment.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Ha! Busted! Tell me your dress size and I'll be sure to pick you up a nice chiffon number for X-Mas. I assume pink is your favorite color, right?

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    I am there! I would've come if you didn't change anyway. *goes to buy box of wine*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home