Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Guess who's Back Ladies!

Ha-ha, I'm back beyotches! Yes I went to court to stop the crossover. And I was successful, She-Hulkie's a hell of a lawyer. I read Cable's post in my absence, I apologize. They were horrible, though I've agreed to let him share my blog from time to time. Yup great old me, stopping crossovers, getting the ladies, someday I might have my own movie. I'm freakin' fabulous. And as a treat here's a picture of the lusty lawyer Jennifer Walters:

Oh yeah baby, very lusty. I might call to meet her in something other than business.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Cable said…

    Well Wade, thank you for letting me share the blog with you, though there are a few things I'd like to change. I'll discuss those in private.

    Also my posts were bad? You wanted me to write a whole post about tacos! Oh and btw, I beleive Jennifer and I have plans Thursday.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Captain Berk said…

    She's a fox.

    Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her though..

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I have been catching up on some of She-Hulks recent legal triumphs in the super-powers division of that new law firm she's working for. She is quite the clever girl. I am definitely going to have to make use of her talents for my own numerous legal needs.

    And welcome back, Wade. Personally I thought Cable did a commendable job in your absence. His efforts to bond with his father were admirable.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i wanna see Wade craxk open a can of whoopass!!!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    IMPOSTER!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home