Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Back From Camping

Got back from camping this morning, *sniff* it was the worst trip ever. All dad did was complain about how his wife was dead. Grandpa got drunk and started hitting on Emma and Rachel(who happens to be his granddaughter), Havok had to leave because Polaris was mad at him, my half brother X-Man kept on trying to prove his reality was way more suckier. Plus he had all the marshmellows. I hate alternate versions of myself.

Then during the night I had to sleep in the same tent with X-man, Nightcrawler, and Wolverine. Wolverine smelt pretty bad, and kept on muttering in his dreams, "Now its just me and you Viper....yes I do think it'd be better if we fought nude. Whats that Jean you want to fight with us too?.....Oh yeah sure, Kitty, Storm, Betsy, Mystique you can get in as well....Don't think I foregot about you Cyke....Need to grease you up." Ick....I don't think I'll ever be able to have a crossover with him again. Anyway Nightcrawler was hyper from all the candy he got before halloween. Didn't sleep a wink, kept on teleporting in and out of here. Each time with a set of panties.
Thats the last camping trip I go on with these guys.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Those sleeping arraingments just sound awful. I hope you slept wrapped up in a ton of cellophane. It sounds like everyone will need a serious de-lousing.

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Captain Berk said…

    I am glad that as a Captain, I get my own sleeping quarters. Any 'needs' I have are fulfilled by the ships computer.

    I have all the codes to erase any unecessary records.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home