Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

More Fantastic Deadpool News!

Okay so the shooting for my show begins next week meaning I'll probably only update the blog once a week or so. I'm very excited about this episode in the first episode I go on a date with Paris Hilton(I'm pretty sure thats what they said). But first I get a wardrobe update from the Queer Eye dude. I'll try to get Cable to fill in once in awhile, but he's not much of a blogger type. Saying its more important to save the world. But if you ever feel the need for more blogging check ou the links on the side to other blogs, or even better the forums! My personal favorites are Fancomics and Professor Xavier's Blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I certainly do appreciate the shout out, Wade and I can't wait to hear about your date with Paris. I think she's definitely a vital part of the fabric of our society. Not to mention that you are almost guaranteed to, um, have a "good time", if you know what I mean. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Say no more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home