Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dang Alternate-Versions

So I'm gone for a little while (my humblest apologizes, I didn't ask cable to take my place. Thought I'd spare you). And some other Deadpool posts, who's apparently had a blog longer about how lame I am.

Now normally this is where I go into the show and cry. But no, this is either that stupid thinks he's great Agent X or another version of me. So now I'm left wondering if I'm real me or is he the real me. Very confusing yes?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Unless the other Deadpool has another Cable following him around, I think you're safe.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Perhaps he's Age of Apocalypse Deadpool. I don't think he was ever revealed. Of course, he could be a clone. Now that's a scary thought, two Wade's walking around. My guess is, he's just a poser. Smoke him.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    you know I foud 3 Batman Blogs, either the man is so enamored with typing he has to 3 times, or earth 2 Bats is hanging around somwhere and um earth 3or 4 or something. or for some reason someone cloned Batman,and you who's next? I wonder As long as it isn't Kakorot I'm good.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Well if one of those batmen kills dirty cops and calls Robin a retard, you know its the All-Star version.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home