Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Welcome All...

Hello, I am Nathan Christopher Charles Summers Dayspring, also known as Cable. I have gone by other aliases such as Soldier X and Askani'Son. I am the son of Scott Summers and Madylene Pryor. My father sent me to the future to save my life when I was a mere baby.

I came back to your present to prevent the dark future I grew up in were everyday was a constant battle. Over the years here I formed X-Force and fought the evil forces that threatened mutants. Along the way I met Deadpool. Over the last year or so Wade and I have come closer friends. He has asked me to fill in for him well he's in court. Hope you all enjoy my posts. I'm sure they'll be more thought out than Wade's. Oh and he told me to post the following:

"Bea Arthur my love I hope..."

Never mind the note goes on and gets alarmingly graphic.

Best Wishes to finding your salvation,

Cable

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Frankly I was a bit surprised to see that you and Deadpool have actually developed a friendship. You are both rather opposite personalities. I mean let's face it, you're more of a day person and he's more of a night. It's a bit like the Odd Couple, don't you think?

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Cable said…

    Thanks Hank, yes I know Deadpool's mind is very scary, I've been there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home