Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Camping

Hey everyone Cable here once again. Well I'm planning on going camping this weekend with my estranged father Cyclops, his girlfriend Emma Frost, my half sister from the future Rachel Summers, my grandfather Corsair, my clone Stryfe, my alternate verion Nate Grey, my uncle Havok, and for some reason Nightcrawler and Wolverine are coming along as well.

Hopefully this will give me a chance to connect with my father. But then again thats why my other siblings are going...So I might not get a chance to any alone time with him. Also I have to sit with Nightcrawler and Wolverine in the back. Nightcrawler keeps on saying to me, "Ve going to have a good time with da girls. Da girls they are good vithout the clothes, ja?" When I told him the only girls were my sister and my possibly future stepmother he told me that it was okay, they were still good. Well wish me luck, I'll let you all know how things went.

-Nathan Summers

P.s. Deadpool wanted me to pass it along that he knows everyone misses his posts about Bea Arthur and taxies? No maybe the note says tacos, though that doesn't make sense either...

4 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    That's strange, I thought we "fixed" Nigtcrawler...
    The effects shouldn't be wearing off yet. Tell Emma I said to take a qick peep inside and see what happened.

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    That sounds like quite the small army you are taking. Watch out for the Beast. I think it's shedding season. And just FYI - Logan ate about 20 burritoes before leaving this morning. I'd keep the windows in you conveyance down.

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    And Gaia, I have noticed Kurt slipping back into his old ways lately. I think it has something to do with that enslavement to women impulse that Emma appears to have slipped into his psyche. He still worships women, and now he's beginning to express it less appropriate ways again.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I tried Jason, oh how I tried. It just wasn't working. The final straw came when Kitty Pryde called the police on Kurt and he spent several days in the local jail. I had been blocking his powers telepathically so that he couldn't leave. He forced me to take the extreme measure of altering his mind to limit my own liability. You see, a necessary evil.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home