Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ha-Ha! Justice is served...now Suing Marvel

She-Hulkie got Agent Retardo's case thrown out of court. I think he was crying leaning against Taskmaster's shoulder when we were leaving. But as Judge Edo was dismissing the court Me and She-Hulk were teleported to the moon of Mars. Apparently we're apart of some crossover with DC characters called Infinite Houses of Crisis on X-Earths. We plan to sue, anyone who doesn't wish to be apart of this crossover is welcomed to join(She-Hulk told me to tell you that, and I might get a special bath if enough people sign up!)

So I purpose my fellow superhero bloggers join B.A.G.C.C.M.C. standing for Bloggers against company crossovers money making chimachunga! I added the last part. Also I'm having trouble with adding links, I'm not good with html. Anyone can help? please.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    First of all, I am in complete agreement in joining any kind of class action suit you can put together to try and get a cease and decist on cross-overs. I can't tell you how many times the X-Men have been drawn into such contrived vehicles. And did you see Amalgam? Darkclaw? What the heck was that!?

    And as far as adding links goes -
    1) On your blogger page, instead of new post click on change settings.

    2) Click on template tab.

    3) Scroll way down to the "<--begin sidebar--> section.

    4) A couple of lines down you will see 3 similar lines that start {li}{a href="http: . .

    5) Replace the http link in the quotes with the site you want to link to (you can copy and paste from an address in your browser).

    6) You can replace the title that appears over the link by changing the words between the >. .< with whatever you want.

    7) Save template changes.

    8) Republish.

    9) Good luck!

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Yeppie! Thankyou to both of you. Now I have super cool links.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Say Wade, if you say "Bodyslide by one", do you and Cable still appear in his satillite, fused together?

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Incidently, I just check out your links and it looks like Beast's and the JLResource have an extra '/' at the end, preventing the links from working properly.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    I may be too many universes away but i do not wish to be in a crossover. sign me up.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Bodyslide by one.
    Cable:What the hell Wade? I was talking to the prince of Saudi Arabia to change his...

    Deadpool: Shut it cry baby. No to answer your question, we don't fuse together...anymore that is. The links work fine for me. I'll double check to make sure.

    Cable: Bodyslide

    Deadpool:Wai-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home