Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Stupid Legal System...

I just got back from a mission and I find I'm being sued by Agent X for assult and battery or something like that. Stupid legal system. I think I'm going to try and sneak to Chile. Plus he's the one who started it! He started punching me when my brain damaged self was just playing with my wee-wee. *Sniff*

Anyway I've got She-Hulk defending me. Best part she's doing it for free because X pinched her butt when they're in the elevator together. Plus she's not bad on the eyes if you know what I mean.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Sorry to hear about your legal troubles. I've tried to find some loophole to have She-Hulk designated as a mutant. I'd love to recruit her as an X-Men. I'd have her be my personal bodyguard.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    You could always hire her as a bodygurad/lawyer for your troubles with Moria if thats still going on.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    It certainly is. Matt Murdock has been useless. I think I will give She-Hulk a call. Thanks for the idea.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Can you ask if she works in interstellar law? I have some troubles from my past(destroying a few planets. ) that I need to go to trial for.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Hey Deadpool, where is Cable right now? Just wondering, I wanted to talk to him.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    I don't know, killing monks or meditating or something. He's due back tuesday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home