Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I KEEP IT REAL

So my date with Wonder Woman awhile ago didn't go well. She was grossed out that I decided to describe how I killed Jim Morrison's zombies. She said it was inapporpriate dinner conversation. I didn't even know what that meant so I left. People don't understand and lots don't like my blog cause I don't sugarcoat nothin dawgs. I keep it real, ya heard? Any way I've been offered a job as part of the cast of TSG with Tracy Jordan. I'll still be answering letters though. WATCH MY SHOW FOO's. I KEEP IT REAL!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah come on Jim Morrison's zombies thats great dinner topic!

    I like discribing the puss fill worts zombies have, gets em every time.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    Apparently you didn't leave.
    Wonder Woman punched you through [i]several[/i] buildings.

    Robin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home