Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I have had my beautiful writing with deep metaphors questioned by certain bald people and certain Green people I'm doing a meme. I wasn't even going to post again until Friday.

1. Why have you angered Deadpool? I have not, because I cannot anger myself. Unless I eat to much because I'm depressed.

2.If you're a shape changing martian why do you stay in the form of a blad green ugly dude? Because he's a meanie

3. What other secrets do you think Professor Xavier has? He has another kid...with Lance Bass.

Oh I can't even finish this...*goes off and cries in corner*

4 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said…

    1. Why have you angered Deadpool? Becasue I mocked his Meme, sorry

    2.If you're a shape changing martian why do you stay in the form of a blad green ugly dude? I wouldn't, I make myself look like Jessica Alba tehn watch myself take a shower.

    3. What other secrets do you think Professor Xavier has? He like to dress as a baby and have Maggie spank him when he makes #2 in his diper

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said…

    Sorry, Deadpool. I wasn't serious. Your memes are great! Really!


    1. Why have you angered Deadpool? Because I called your memes stupid.

    2.If you're a shape changing martian why do you stay in the form of a blad green ugly dude? I am not "blad" or ugly!

    3. What other secrets do you think Professor Xavier has? He's secretly... uh... he's secretly... Oh, I have no idea!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    *shakes fist at Henchy*

    Now, now . . no reason to fly off the handle. And for the record, Lance Bass and I are just friends.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    That's not what Timberlake told me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home