Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Private Eyes Watching You

Previously:Read one post below.

Anyway I wondered around the apartment searching to clues as to what happened to the gang. Than I saw that someone stood outside of the door.

"What the hell are you doing Wade?"

It was CABLE! Nate was okay. I ran and gave him the same hug Magic gave Kareem after his first game.

"Yay you're okay!"

"Wade, what the heck are you doing in Ryan Seacrest's apartment?"

"I'm not in his apartment I'm in mine."

"No, you're in Ryan Seacrest's apartment. You're apartment is next door. I was apartment sitting for you. You left me there to watch the mooninites and Eduardo."

"Possibly."

"Not possibly, that's what happened. You wanted to make sure Eduardo didn't miss any days of the school you enrolled him in. Which I pulled him out of. I don't know why you enrolled him in Jefferson High for troubled Teens! He was nearly killed there!"

"Hey I'm not shelling out the money to put him in any fancy schools. Plus how else will he take be my heir?"

"WADE HE'S NOT RELEATED TO YOU. First thing tommorow I'm taking him to Westchester and going to ask Dad if he can stay there for a little while."(check out more info on this at Cable's blog tommrow!)

"Whatever dude. Can you read this note?"

Cable read it. Apparently is goes like this:

Dear Deadpool,

If you ever want to see your boyfriend again. You will meet me at the Statue of Liberty.

Sincerely yours,
Kidnapper

I wondered what it could mean. My mail order private eye degree wouldn't do me any good now. I needed a real detective.

I'm off to Neptune, California

9 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger frank said…

    I think the first place you should look is under that dress, not for Seacrest's "boyfriend", but just to see what's under there... wait Seacrest is gay?! SHOCKING!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Well if the note refers to Deadpool's boyfriend, then it can only be referring to one person. That would be - ackcchh - sorry, something caught in my throat. What was I saying?

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Deadpool's boyfriend...

    Hmm...

    Joan Rivers?

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger frank said…

    wqhy would the kidnapper leave a note for DP in Seacrest's apt.? This makes no sense...

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Cyclops said…

    Just out of curosity, when you were in Seacrest's apartment, did you check his underwear draw? I bet it's all frilly chick stuff.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger frank said…

    check out the deadpool the movie petition
    http://www.petitiononline.com/deadpool/petition.html

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said…

    I hear you had a show that got cancelled. Is it's reruns still on? If so what channel is it on? I hear it is Spice, but I have never heard of Spice, just spike... So is it Spice or Spike and what time if it's still on? Is it good? Okay more than 'nuff said.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    That's a long drive to Neptune.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said…

    I just realised, your TV show may be fake!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home