Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Going Down South

So Veronica and I finally reached the super secret headquarters of the Ku Klux Klan in Compton. Basically the reason why I'm their enemy is because you see they hired me to kill an African American dude(except he wasn't American, so I guess he's what? African African?). Anyway, I thought they were ghosts and were looking for new friends. So I thought to myself, if I raise his ghost from the dead myself I'll get a major bonus.

Veronica kept on telling me to take off my black power medallion, but I told her I'm not going to deny my heritage. Anyway we watched their mysterious cermony:

"Brothers and Bruthas, we're here today to mark the start of a new turning in the history of man!" said ghosty 1. "Start the prayers brother Jackson!"

"Tanerle heraeroa ellajrea neawrelatreotn eateron wontaerad paorneroe oratanla randttle talrtner ltnere wkerneor inteore lanter lnster oatpern now!" said who I assume is brother Jackson!

Anyway I decided I needed to end this jibber jabber and jumped him. Veronica was yelling something I couldn't make it out but I think it was something like, "Oh Wade you're so beautiful do be every so careful. I love you."

I pulled off their masks and I was shocked at what I saw..."Luke Cage, Jesse Jackson, Bishop, Charlie Murphy,Black Panther and Sean Conery? WTF?"

"WTF? What the fuck does W-T-F you freakin idiot, you don't realize what you just did, you dumbass mother--" before the ever so colorful Mr. Cage could finish a white light flashed.

I woke up several hours later Veronica was knocked out beside me. All I could smell was honey...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    I do realize there is a meme to me that I'll do soon. VEry soon.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Also I'm going to do a Q&A type deal, so I want you to submit your questions through this commentbox

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Is there anything you wouldn't do for money?

    How much did that punch from Power Man hurt?

    What's your funniest getting drunk story?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home