Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Because Henchmen was lame and memed me we're interupting our current adventure.

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions

5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest

6. Tag three people

The nearest book is my autobiography"Deadpool: Lives of a real Player". It only has 78.45 pages. So I'll just open it up randomly. It reads, "I quickly pushed Paris away, his tongue tasted like stale milk. I wanted to stab the dude right there. No one puts pooly in the corner. No one."

I choose to Tag: J'onn, Gaia, Sinister

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home