Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Private Hudson, a coward?

So I am finally doing that traitor Private Hudson's dumb pooh pooh tag. Hehe pooh.

Favorite Chocolate (Dark, White, Milk): The only chocolate the ladies like is me, so I'll go with me.
Favorite Pizza Toppings: Bea Arthur
Favorite Food Question (It's obligatory that every quiz ask this): What would you eat first, your hand or cottage cheese?(so I played with the wording, fools)
Favorite Cheese Type: Cheese is for pinko commies
Favorite "Pirate" Word or Phrase: Argh, when I was a little boy
Favorite Music Genre: Does Michael Bolton count as a genre?
Favorite Music Artist: I listen to my self sing 24/8
What are you listening to now?: Rickey Martin
Favorite Movie Genre: Musicals
Favorite Movie: You Got Served 5: The Dance against Canada
Favorite TV show: Golden Girls...wait no...Maude
Favorite Console Game: Deadpool and the the fight for Kangroo Jack
Favorite Computer Game: see above
Favorite Board Game: Strip poker?
Ever play Dungeons and Dragons?: No, dices should have no more or less than six sides
Can I have a Mountain Dew?: Seria Mist is better loser
Believe in some sort of higher power?: Yes, that is me your refering to.
How many of these quizzes have you ever taken, email or blogs, in your net-surfing career?: That Hudson didn't even use proper grammers when he answered this question here, so I refused.
On a scale of banana to zebra, banana being "pink polka-dotted slippers" and zebra being "WTF?", how surreal would a guy taking a shower in a tub full of brightly coloured wrenches and monochromatic cat toys be?: The only correct answer to that question is Jerry Springer, if you don't say that you are a whore.
Have any pets?:Do humans count?
If yes on 20, what is the silliest thing you have seen them do?: Umm...I can't answer that without having the feds come to my house.
You think Karnov should have ended this quiz 20 questions ago?: Who is Karnov, he sounds like a commie
Ever Play 20 Questions?: No, I played the name place animal thing game. It was fun.
Think I get bored on my lunch breaks?: No sir.
Who would win in a fight between Mr. T, Chuck Norris, and that giant robot from that one goofy Beastie Boys Video?: The whales
Could you conceivably use a Terrabyte Harddisk?: I don't even know what that is and refuse to dignify that with an answer.
HAH! HAH! I ACTUALLY HAVE A 28th QUESTION!!1! (Unfortunately it is more of a statement): Hudson said he had a gun, the ladies love my guns. SNap!
Paper or Plastic?: Plastic. Don't want to have any kids out of wedlock...Wait you mean groceries, I prefer my manservant Rocko to carry my products.
(Pick 1-5)?: Professor X, Taskmaster, and lets say, umm...Vampi, wait no she's out, Vegeta!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Great, As for Buu It was my plan that finally killed him. Though Kakarot excecuted it. But he wasn't smart enough to figure out how to beat him I was.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Hhehehehehehe! yeah he lost to Frieza but i Don't think that was his fault . but Cell Vegeta could have killed if he wasn't so arrogant,and let him get perfect. , and he calls me dumb. Which one that took over his body that's happend twice? Oh well I talked sense into him the first time, and the second time I saved him. As for Buu can he commit suicide? I mean he regenrates. oh well Don't matter. He's a good guy now the evil version 's dead.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Private Hudson said…

    You're complaining about my grammar? Ring ring. Hello? Pot, this is the kettle, you're black!

    PS, I didn't write the meme, some silly civilian named Karnov did. Blame him, man.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Goku: I don't know what his name is, I think he turned Vegeta's hair white.

    Hudson: Are you coming on to me? 0.o

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    What?! Why of all the insolent, no account, walking the dog - here I agree to star in your TV show and what thanks to I get - a tag! Ummph.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Oh that's Bebi, I had to save his life there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home