Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

HONEY I'M HOME

Sorry for the delay I've been battling the flu, and that dirty scoundrel fights dirty. This post isn't about my show, maybe next post if your all lucky, I mean really be glad I don't have this thing written by a ghost(NOTE to self: look into to see if ghots can type). First off Kudos goes to Gaia, you shall have this in return:
Which reminds me at some point I'll have to make those egg peoples. Hudson's on the list because he's a coward who wants to cut and run. Well if he wants the bears to win than so be it. Oh yeah and I left out the c, cause I its the American way.
Speaking of ghost writers, the dude who types this for me will probably update his blog today or later. As many of you know the tiltes of my posts have deep meaning with symbolism and all that crap in 'em. Today's symbolizes me standing out in front of my beloved Bea's house for the last few days. But something mysterious happened I saw a baby driving a car outside of it. Don't know what i means, but I'll find out. The French probably have something to do with it. Anyway I'm off.

Your Love,
Deadpool XoXoX

EDIT: The typist foregot his username and password. will let you know when the issue is resolved and he updates his blog.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Awesome!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Ummm . . as long as your happy, I guess. And I thought Bea had a restraining order against you Deadpool, saying you couldn't come more than 100 yards from her house.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    By the way Wade, I don't know if you know it, but Hudson tagger you.

    http://bishopshouldgo.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    That's exactly why he's a coward, because he tagged me and ran. Like a wuss. Though I guess I shall accept it. Anyway the restraining order is only paper, and paper can't stop true love my friend.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    spoken like a true stalker

     

Post a Comment

<< Home