Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Episode 3: The Lioness, The Whore, and Wardrobe

Okay so here's the summary of episode three which was written by my good friend the ghost of John Steinbeck. We wanted to change Whore to something a little more vulgar, but you know how the FCC works. Check my entry on January 29th in case you foregot what happened last episode.

The episode begins where we last left off as Kobe Bryant bullets race towards me. I quickly use Carrot Top as a human sheild. He dies and my arms and I throw him at Kobes car, but the Black Mamba magically vanishes.

The next scene goes to Professor X's character Cheif Crumbs blackmailing his briber Bob Saget. Crumbs says that he'll arrest him if he doesn't raise the bribes another grand. So Bob Saget puts a gun to his forehead and brings out his secret weapon, Gary Coleman and Emanuel Davis to threaten. After putting Crumbs in a state of shock and crying like a girl in the corner he agrees to help them with their mysterious plan.

Back to me heading back to my apartment where Paul (Northstar) informs me of how difficult my daughter is being(played by Gaia). My precious little Mango greets me by saying she needs femine products, so I tell her to go with her Aunt Paul and get it. Damn I'm a man's man, I don't go get female products. The episode ends with Paul and Mango going to the store to pick up her stuffs. There she encounters Cheif Crumbs who eyes her oddly. In between these scenes it cuts back to me finding a note warning me Mango is in grave danger. But before I can act I'm taken out by a new player, SUPER BOY PRIME!

9 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Super boy Prime? Bah My son already gave him a beat down.

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha You wish! I was holding back There I didn't care to help Earth 2 Superman take you down. I was just watching the old man to make sure he didn't wander off again. What the? Ok where did he go now?

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    This could be the most compelling television show on a blog. The pathos, the humanity, the brutal end of Carrot Top. It's got it all.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Private Hudson said…

    You've got a pretty funny show for someone who's totally ripped off Ambush Bug's schtick.

    Oh, and you're tagged. Your welcome.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    I can't believe somone else remeber's Ambush Bug!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I love Ambush Bug! I have seasons one and two complete and uncensored.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said…

    I remember Ambush Bug bugging (ha ha) Superman in a comic once, I haven't seen much else of him. I haven't had a chance to see his show, though. Listening to those commentary tracks have got to be something.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Deadpool, I noticed your title change and also noticed that in it you left out the 'c' in 'Merc'.
    Now, where is this post of kudos you speak of?

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Kudos? for metioning your title change?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home