Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hello from Cable

Hello fellow humans/mutants. It is I Cable, here back once again. I have noticed that I have not posted here in awhile, and thought I would do so. Just to say I. As you could read on blogs of mutant Xavier and lifeform Gaia, I was captured by a robotic entity. Everything is fine now. Thank you for your time. It is from your friend from the future Cable.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I certainly had every confidence that you would be able to overcome that Sentinel. But the big battle lies ahead for us, and we will certainly be needing your help.

    I know that Gaia was quite pleased with you date, at least up until you were attacked by the Sentinel and Brood. She would like to try it again, if you are interested. You can pick the venue, this time.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Umm... I resent being called a lifeform. I'm a mutant too!


    ...Sweetie;)

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    lifeform Gaia? You sweet talker you.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    How can she resist That line ? (rolls eyes.)

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I think you have to give Cable a little leeway, Gaia. He did bounce around a bit as a child and grew up in rather rough and tumble environment. He hasn't quite developed those people skills that are so vital when trying to make a good impression. He is a really nice go, as I'm sure you know.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    That "go" word in the last sentence should read "guy". Sorry for any inconvenience.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home