Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Yeah, I don't have a clever title

This is one quick post of random thoughts:
-I really want tacos now. Taco pie would even do.
-Though it is popular beleif that I personally type this I hired a guy after my accident during the Mutant Race 2. He insisted I post a link to his blog. So http://ohyeoflittlefaith.blogspot.com/ . Not as personal as mine, but whatever. That should get him to shut up about getting his pay check.
-Apparently the dude who played Van Wilder wants to play me in a live action movie.
-TACO Pie.
-I need to create one of those tagg things.
-Why doesn't playboy do an all Bea Arthur issue?

-Wade out son!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said…

    Did you see that comercial on SNL where they take a taco and keep wrapping it in differnet layers until it is this awesome super wrapped food? I so want one of those.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    No. I stopped watching once Katan, Ferral, and Tracy what's his name left all in the same year. Though now that you mention Tacos, I'll have to set my tivo.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Personally, rather than a taco, my favorite Mexican food is the Taco Bell Beef and Potato Buritto. If that counts as Mexican food. Hmmm, those are good. Of course I also love sizzling faitajas. With lots of guacamole. Hmmm. I've got to go.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    It's "thou" not "though". Sorry, it was just really agitating me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home