Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Curse you Hudson!

So Hudson tagged me with this:















Its a so called Mural, and following his suit:
History
1. ben.run
2. Vampirella
3. Private Hudson
4.Deadpool

So if I go on and tag you save the image above in PNG format and then add your own image, that if you can takes up no more thant 10% of the area. So who shall I tag? Xavier, Gaia, Jon, no I shall tag the one known as Yoda! And also check out the X-Men Name Game for loads of fun! Cable is going to make an appearance sometime this weekend, because he got tagged by due personi. Hehe, I had a dirty thought but I won't ruin your virgin minds.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Master Yoda said…

    Interesting this is. Hard to pick just one image to put up there it will be.

    Thank you I must, Deadpool!

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great job on the wall :)

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I want to hear about the new TV show!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home