Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ask and though Shall RECEIVE

So I saw that Professor Xavier requested I post more about my show once more. So after talking to the executive producer of my show Sly Stone he told me I could talk about the first new episode of the reboot, which airs at 3 am Central on Bravo! Okay so in the first episode starts off with my ex-wife played by Sarah Michele Gellar getting crushed by a giant safe. So with her gone I now have to take care of my daugther, Mango(played by Gaia). Once I find this out I ask my friend Paul(played by Northstar) to move in with me who's broken up with his boyfriend Ashely (played by Carson) cause I don't have time for her. I get a call from Police Cheif Crumbs( Xavier) to get extra man power on a case to take down mobster Tony Italian. Now there has been some controversy here. So there might be a sterotype of the mobster, but who cares he's a mobster?

The Mobster is played by Bob Saget of the Full House ilk. I "stole" his cell and got the "phone numbers" of the Olson twins. Man I would so tottally date both of them. And by "stole" I mean take with out asking, and "phone numbers" I mean digits used to dial their phone. So anyway we lear that Cheif Crumbs is taking bribes from the mob, and Bob Saget is apart of an enemy gang. Though they hand him a brief case, the viewers don't know what it is. As he opens he says, "Woah" though we replaced his voice with Keanu Reeves, for dramatic effect.

The episode ends with me arguing with Mango, and Paul goes to comfort her. I then go next door telling my neighbor Carrot Top to stop calling me to use CALL ATT. Right then my appartment is shot up by special guest star Kobe Bryant, who plays a gansta, named Black Mumba, he yells, "81 SUCKA! Yea, boy I don't need no Shaq Diseal. The episode ends on a cliffhanger with the bullets heading toward me and Carrot top.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    use carrot top as a shield, and please tell me your using real bullets

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well dhere goes how da cliffhanger is resolved.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Vegeta! just because your daughter is dating Wonder man doesn't mean you can spoil ending for the rrest of us jerk!

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said…

    Cool. And the item in the suitcase is a Macguffin, too. How clever!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Now that's entertainment! I will definitely be setting my TIVO. (I'm glad my character is taking bribes. I always wanted to play evil!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home