Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

21 Questions Part 1

I am emailed many questions so I have decided to answer them all here, truthfully, no holding back so here we go!

1. Q: How many times a week does Cable shower?

A: Umm..I don't know. Lets say 15. That sounds like a good answer.

2.Q: What's this obession with Bea Arthur?

A: Can you not see her cheescake factor? I mean its pretty obvious.

3. Q:Does Professor X have a British accent or is it one of those fake Fraiser ones?

A: Little known fact, I'm deaf I communicate by reading lips.

4. Q:Could you beat up the cast of Dancing with the stars?

A: Most def. yo though I would have trouble with J. Peterman and Jerry Rice.

5. Q:Have you heard from any of your enemies from the past recently?

A: Nope :D That's why Wade the man.

6. Q:Do you think Cable and Gaia have a chance of having something serious?

A: Beast me, don't care. Though I got a call from Cable asking for "back up" he needed help with sentinels. So I responded, "Woah Deadpool's no perv. Plus I have a name to maintain." then he's like, "No Wade you idiot I mean real live mutant hunting robots I've only seen the foot, but I'm pretty sure its them." So I'm like, "No your mean you called me an idiot. Plus I'm not a mutant dumby."

7. Q:Which cast member of your show has the most potential?

A: Me. I'm the best at what I dos. And what I do aint nice. I'm the greatest thing to ever be set on this earth. Though if I had to say someone else I'd say Black Mumba has the most undeveloped potential by miles by kilometers.

That ends part 1 of three. Hope that clears somethings up.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Bub get your own catch phrase!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    First of all, I don't speak with an English accent. I am one hundred and ten percent Grade A prime American beef. My accent is an affectation designed to let everyone know that I am intelligent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home