Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

BOOM SHAKALAKA

Because that jerkwad Magento tagged me I won't be answering anymore questions. Also something doesn't sit right with me about Cable's return. Also if you look at Magento's original post he misnumbered, loser!

1. List 5 things about which you are optomistic.
-The Future of Tacos
-The great adminstartaion that is Dubya
-My paychecks
-My chances of killing Agent X

2. If you were trying out for American Idol, what would Simon say about you?
My, you have dreamy eyes Mr. Deadpool. Will you help me takeover France?

3. What are the 3 most important qualities you look for in a boy/girl?
-Not having boy parts
-No girls who shave their head, they creep me out.
-Not a manly voice

4. If you were to conquer the world, what is the first thing you would do?
Make Antartica the captial, and then turn France into a jail.

5. I think Magneto is __________ .
someone who can't count, so I refuse to tag anyone else.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home