Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Thunderbolts, Thunderbolts, Thunderbolts Ho!































Well I was on my way to do a new job(hired to steal some computer do-hickey) I ran on to the Thunderbolts, and wanted to see how my old friend the Fixer was doing. I wanted him to fix my blender, but turns out he's not apart of them. Apparently there's a "New Thunderbolts" with Captain Marvel, Speed Demon, and some other losers. So I got stuck in the middle of their battle, I tried to record Captain Marvel sayimg Shazam! on my cell phone. I think they wer fighting Tiger Shark or some loser. Now I have to help them, this sucks. I hate crossovers.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Something about that Citizen V I just don't trust. I think it's the cape.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So does that title mean that the Thunderbolts are ho's?

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Likely. That Songbird chick did...well offer me something.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home