Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm Back!

Hey all,

You may wonder why I haven't posted in over a month. Well I'm me from the day after my last blog post. Kang sent me to the future. Anyway I have exciting news.

Apparently my future self was in negotiations with Logo TV for a new show. I have no idea what the show or channel is, but once I saw the contract I signed! Some people will say, Wade, why didn't you read the contract? Well its because I need to spread myself across the world. I'm a whore like that. My co-host will be some person named Freedom Ring. I have no idea who this is, but lets hope she looks like Bea or at the very least Sarah Jesse Raphael.

What will my show be? A sitcom, one of those dramadies I hear so much about, a game show, or another one of those talk shows since I have prior experience.

In other news:
-my future self was Paris Hilton's prison mate.
-My future self was thrown out of the Transformers Movie for describing how I'd make love to Michael Bay.
-My Apartment is vacaant other than Bob and Weasel . What happened to Ed and those Moonthingys?
- I have a girl friend named Jessica. I have no idea what she looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home