Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fantastic Mutant Competition

So as I know all of you are inticpation to see what I have to counter that bald racist hating mutant's show. Well the show starts of in the remote location of New York, New York. I'll post the developments as the occur.

Here are the 8 teams:

-Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman
-Black Panther and Wesely Snipes(Storm will be JEALOUS)
-Dr. Doom and Bill Clinton
-Batman and H.E.R.B.I.E.
-Charlotte of Charlotte's Web and She-Hulk
-Eduardo and Galactus
-The Stapler's Ghost and Ghost Rider

Place your bets now on who will win and you'll get a very very special prize. Personally I wouldn't bet on the Richards clan.Also I'm not at liberty to reveal who the host is, but its someone very close to me(not that jerkwad Cable).

My goal with this show is to accomplish my dream of making this a better place for both humans and mutants to coexist. See my idea was to start a school for mutants before Xavier ripped me off. He's just pissed cause he's bald and I'm a natural beauty with a shaved head. Yeah. Fo' Sure!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger - said…

    I say Dr.Doom and Bill Clinton. Why? Because Dr.Doom will simply get rid of Clinton and make his way from there. May I be co-host? Everybody needs a female co-host. Xavier ripped you off? Maybe you're thinking of Tony Stark. He rips everybody off.
    Wonder Woman.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Only if you agree to wear your superhero outfit while cohosting.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger - said…

    I always wear my superhero outfit, so of course I'd wear it whilst cohosting.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    First of all, I'm not a racist. Just because I know humans are inferior to mutants doesn't make me prejudiced, just realistic.

    Second, I'll put a fiver on Galactus.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'd like to go Eduardo and the big G.
    But HERBIE and Bats always seem to pull a solution out of their rears at just the right time.

    Personally I think Bats has a list of ideas in his blackberry that he stole off fanfic writers.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh and I'll like to bet half my long, full bodied blonde locks on Bats and the herbmeister.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home