Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, April 27, 2007

I am the Walrus!-Now with pictures!

I awoke last night on Providence without my pants again. What the hell? Why does this keep happening? I guess its hard for teh w0men to keep their hands of hawt ole' me. :D


Anyway I remember doing the Fantastic Mutant Competition, but then everything's a blur. Oh well, at least I don't have to hear Bill complain about Hilary anymore (*cough* foreshadowing *cough*). So I left Providence quickly because Cable is no longer my BFF, that title goes to Bob Agent of Hydra! I had to settle for him since I can't find Eduardo, Weas was captured by Hydra, and the Moonities were arrested for giving Boston the finger or something.
So as all of you know from following my comic book I'm currently under the employ of Agencey X since Agent X has become a fat lard. So in between stuffing his face with pringles sandwitches, he tells me that I have a new mission. Take out Don Imus. Not only do I get to take Bob, but I get to take Outlaw, and then ditch him so I can make the moves on Outlaw!
Yippie my life is great!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Do you really need back up to take out Imus? I think the cowboy hat is just for show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home