Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I was mislead...






So I start off my day in a good mood. That soon changed.






I was shocked to find that hottie-hot Outlaw wouldn't be joining us. Apparently that copy cat, wannabe Agent X said Bo Outlaw, the basketball player would be going with us. Really my fault for not being able to distinguish between his chewing sounds and his talking. But just to let you see what I'm missing out on:



























See? A hawt cowgirl that likes shooting things!




And here's what I'm stuck with now:


















Now I'm not saying Bo won't be helpful, but come on, who would you rather work with? So our mission is to go terminate Don Imus. Apparently he broke some old-man guild rule. Hell if I care. Shouldn't be too hard he's a 500 year old cowboy. What's the worst he can do. Call me a bald headed man-whore? (Which I wouldn't disagree with).


Also got this letter:

I have an odd sense of deja vu. Oh well, its hunting time!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Deadpool said…

    Also a reminder to all of you to send in your questions to the next installment of ask Deadpool

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    She is a cutie. I'm going to miss having her around the school.

    So does Wolverine's DNA make you gassy? Logan's is constantly letting them rip around the school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home