Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Did I ever tell you that your my hero?

Okay singoras so I haven't been around for awhile, so I'll start off with explaining what happened with Cable.

So I followed him to the docks off the coast of Rhode Island. I saw him going into a "resturant" named Al's which sounded like a terrorist hot spot to me. Anyway, I confronted him!

Cable was obviously alaramed,"What the hell are you doing here Wade?"

Me, "I know whats going on here Cable, I mean I know you well enough that you aren't you. You're really Katie Couric in disguise."

Cable, "*Sighs* and how did you figure that out?"

Deadpool, "Simple, when you were abducted by Sentinels and the Brood I knew only one person could be responsible for this. After the premire of my show I gained a new enemy with Katie, because my ratings did better than her infomercial for the Bo-Flex. Plus after that post you made on my blog, and your odd behavior with Gaia."

Cable,"Hold on, you made that post, I didn't. You kept bugging me because I hadn't been posting, and you said you'd post for me. So I said fine, I don't really care as long as you don't post any stupid bs like you usually do."

Deadpool,"I'll show you stupid bull shit! Bodyslide!" So with that I teleported us to Chip and Dales strip bar in New York.

Cable,"Why on earth did you transport us to a male strip club!?! I just went all the way to Rhode Island so I could get a decent hero sandwitch. Wait I know what this is about, you're jealous that I'm going out on dates ,aren't you?"

Deadpool, "Maybe. But I refuse to let the caste I fall into keep me down."

Cable, "What the hell? Wade we aren't even at all on the same wave length. Look we used be close friends, like brothers that could finish each other's..."

Me, "Sandwitches?"

Cable,"No sentences, I think its time you pack your things and ...."

Before he could finish, I panicked and started to sing the 2 hour rendition of, "Did I ever tell you that your my Hero? When I look up I see your face..."

He eventually left before he could finish. I've been avoiding him ever since, and that is why I have not been around.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Cable said…

    Was wondering what happened to you. anyway, I'm not on good terms with Wade anymore. Anyone who wants to see my adventures can read them here:
    http://natesummers.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Gaia said…

    Were you jealous that he was dating me, or just dating in general?

    *bats eyelashes*

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Nice. I suppose cable will not be on your show any more Pity The Tension between him and Gaia made it interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home