Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bedazzled!






























The lady lovely in the picture with me is Alison Blare, aka Dazzler (the in front? maybe). I recently had a run in with her at Professor Xavier's mansion. We had a fun time in the hot tub together, we plan on continuing our fun Saturday night(to sunday morning hopefully?) Though I'm not a one woman type of man. I have the Scarlett Witch, Storm, Bea Arthur and many others after me. I can't be tamed. Oh yeah!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We can hang out any time Deadpool. ... Well, until I find Longshot. He may not be pleased with me but that will be ok. I'll just sernate him and all will be fine. Saturday to Sunday sounds great!

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    If Lonshot gives you any trouble, just let me know. I'm not above a little memory manipulation to smooth out relationships.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you think you could use your powerful mind to locate him?

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    I have been scanning the Earth and see no sign of him. Perhaps he's still in the Mojoverse or somewhere between. Either way, looks like the coast is clear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home