Deadpool's Journal

The blog of everyone's favortie Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool!BOOM SHAKA BOOM!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hola

Hola.

My name is Eduardo. I am an imaginary friend. I like Potatoes, mashed potatoes, fired potatoes, really any kind of Potatoes. I no like scary things. They muy scary. I somehow end up with Signor Deadpool. He is muy scarry, I no like his scary swords. He say I can stay with him until I can find my home. Which is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

I have very good friends at Foster's. Wilt is grande like a tree he very nice. My friend Azure also very nice, he called Bloo. He's creator called Mac, he nice to, but not grande. Cucoo is funny she's an aeroplane/plant/bird. She very locco.

I try not to get into Signor Deadpool's stuff he has many things I should not see. I am too young. So I cover my eyes. Signor Cable is also very nice, not as scary as Signor Deadpool, but still muy scary. He has big guns. Signor Deadpool say he going to enroll me in school soon if he cannot find me home. He say it for gifted people like me who is different. I hope other stundents are non-scary.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Oh no! Your not gonaan enroll this guy at Xavier's? ok he'll be fine with Cyclops , but the moment he meets Wolverine he'll have a heartattack!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Magdalena said…

    Awww Deadpool has an imaginery friend

    Look Charles isnt it cute
    whispers just play along or you might mess deadpool up for life Charles what do you mean too late

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger captain koma said…

    All good villians need some kind of psychosis. Eduardo I salute you. Your friends PINK blog is a worry though.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger frank said…

    come on DP...

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said…

    Dear Sirs,


    Wtf...welcome back Deadpool.Dental for all.

    Dr.Polaris rules.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Are you telling me that Deadpool has been approved as a foster parent? Even for an imaginary child/friend? That's too much. There's going to have to be an investigation, I'm afraid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home